Health Precautions at the IM Motel Puyallup
Our customers and staff members are of significant importance to us. We are closely monitoring and following CDC and local health officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 and your visit to our Motel.
Our professional Front Desk Associates and Room Attendants consistently practice safety procedures designed to improve hygiene and sanitation. Since COVID-19, we have increased our measures to include:
- We require facial coverings for guests entering the lobby.
- We require facial coverings for all staff.
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting of high travel areas, including the lobby.
- We perform a second disinfecting of high-touch areas in each room.
- We are adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout the Motel.
- Monitor CDC and State health department web sites to ensure we obtain the latest updates and protocols.
- We are holding regular staff meetings to review all updates relating to COVID-19.